NAPLES KAYAK ADVENTURES POLICIES
Naples Kayak Adventures Wants to be Upfront on What You Should Expect. Our Policies are Listed Below:
1) All participants under 18 are considered minors and must have one of the following: a) be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or b) be accompanied by an adult who has had the minors required forms signed by their parents.
2) All minors under 18 must always obtain their parent's signature on all of their required forms in order for any minor to participate in any activities with Naples Kayak Adventures (see our tour info pages to read and/or print any forms for minors needing a parent's signature in advance. These forms will also be on site with ample time for reviewing and signing).
3) All adults must present a valid picture ID (such as a drivers license or passport) when onsite at the time of their tour, this is just for age verification.
4) Participants between the ages of 7-13 must paddle in a tandem and must have an adult in the same kayak with them.
5) Book 2 & Middle Child Seat is FREE: FREE middle seat in a tandem for participants between the ages of 4-6 with every 2 booked seats, one parent required. (The tandem has a third molded plastic seat in the middle. One parent is required to ride in the back seat near their child. The other passenger would ride in the front seat. There is plenty of room for all occupants to ride comfortably. Max weight limit for tandem kayaks is 500 pounds combined. Click here: to learn about our awesome kayaks. (This offer is valid for all tour options where one Free middle child seat is issued per every two seats booked, however; this offer cannot be used for private tour or events or in combination with other promotions, coupons or discounts).
Please contact us with any questions: 239-776-4282 or firstname.lastname@example.org
1) For use of a single kayak max weight capacity is 350 lbs.
2) For use of a tandem kayak each participant cannot weigh more than 250 lbs or have a combined weight greater than 500 lbs.
Please realize this is for your safety. We have top of the line kayaks with high weight capacities, which is the best, however; we cannot exceed those weights as recommended by the manufacturers specifications. This is why we ask for your weight at the time of booking.
During Your Tour:
Please social distance and respect everyone's space.
Cover your mouth when coughing/sneezing and use hand sanitizer.
Place your trash in a ziplock bag during your tour.
At the End of Your Tour:
Discard your trash in a trash receptacle.
Keep your whistles
Place lifejackets in the cleaning tote.
If you can't attend due to illness, then please contact us.
We will provide hand sanitizer,
Staff will provide and enforce social distancing throughout your tour.
High traffic areas will be sanitized regularly
Equipment will be sanitized between tours
Staff will regularly sanitize their hands
Staff will undergo temperature checks before tours
Staff with symptoms will be allowed to stay at home with pay
We offer contactless payment, gratuities and optional add ons for you on our website.
Cancellations by You:
1) You must do one of the following at least 24 hours before your tour:
call us, text us or email us that you plan to cancel (include: full name, kayak tour & the date when cancelling).
Login on this website to manage, reschedule or cancel your tour at least 24 hours before your tour.
2) No shows will be charged the full price.
3) Private tours for over ten people are non-refundable unless Naples Kayak Adventures cancels your tour due to weather; in that case you would receive a full refund.
Cancellations by Naples Kayak Adventures:
As per our policy, "In the event that Naples Kayak Adventures cancels your appointment due to weather, red tide advisories and/or other forces of nature, you will receive a full refund for your purchase or we will reschedule you for another available tour on any date of your choosing that is of the same value."
We do greatly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but due to the weather conditions it would not be safe or optimal to engage in this activity.
Please respond to us within 24 hours by phone or email as to one of the following options you have choosen due to your tour cancellation:
1. Receive a full refund
2. Reschedule your tour on another available date that is of equal value.
If we do not hear from you within 24 hours, we will issue you a full refund. Otherwise, as soon as we hear from you, we will act promptly according to the option you have choosen.
Once again, we greatly apologize for this unfortunate event and we hope we have the opportunity to serve you in the future. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch by calling or texting us at: 239-776-4282 or emailing us at: email@example.com. Thank you for your interests in booking with Naples Kayak Adventures!
*The purchasing of gift certificates is on hold until May 2021*. Easily buy a gift certificate. Simply choose a tour, checkout and then customize a personal message with a photo. Instantly print or email your gift certificate.
Redeeming a gift certificate is easy. Your recipient will visit us directly at napleskayakadventures.com , click book now, enter their promo/voucher code and the tour you choose for them will appear, they select an available date and they are booked. They will get a confirmation email instantly sent to them with all the details about their tour.
Gift Certificates never expire and all sales are final. Your recipient can reschedule as long as they do so 24 hours before their tours departure. If their tour is cancelled due to weather, then they can reschedule for the next available date of their choosing.
1) In order to participate or rent any equipment from Naples Kayak Adventures, the Required Forms under Tour Info MUST be completed in person onsite or uploaded to us prior to any activity or equipment rental with Naples Kayak Adventures. It is common to be presented with such forms when participating or renting equipment from any watersports company. However, most other companies present them to you for the first time onsite. We have placed these documents on our website for you to review before making your purchase and so you can have ample time to read them in their entirety. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us by phone 239-776-4282 to speak with a live person, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
FREE Photo Package:
This is a free service that we provide to you based on the following: Each booked group receives a free folder full of photos within 24-48 business hours excluding national holidays. Note: if your due date for your free photos falls on a national holiday, then your link to your data will arrive the next business day. Please remember your data will arrive within the above mentioned business hours, meaning if your tour is on Saturday, then for example the 24-48 business hours starts on Monday, so your data will arrive at the end of the day on Monday or Tuesday. Thank you for your patience while we process great photos for you!
Seashell bracelets are a free service provided to participants age 12 years old and older only. The bracelets contain small parts and are a potential choking hazard. We do offer other woven bracelets approved for younger participants. This is to comply with the criteria as stated by the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission. Thank you for your understanding :)